- Brand image – Associated to the night life and Super DJs as David Guetta.
- Resources – Burn belongs to the Coca Cola Company, so we can supose they own a full range of human, financial and material ressources to invest in the development of this new product.
- Brand innovations – With the new system of reopen able can, Burn is an innovative product on the market. Also, they are the firsts to mix the rink with guarana and fruit juices.
- Distribution channels – As we saybefore, Coca Cola owns Burn, we can also suppose that this product could take benefits on the current distribution channels all over the world.
- Mostly turned to the rench market – The brand has very low export levels. It’s mainly distributed in France, even if sales are now increasing in other countries.
- New communication plan – Adds have been made around the brand, but not as much as the main brands (Burn and Monster), nether events to promote the brand.
- National market – Being launched in France gives a French identity to the brand. This is good for the brand because it gives a “French Touch” welcomed all-over the word.
- Dynamic market – Consumption trends are increasing each year, there are new consumers, and new market places. Thus, the brand can adopt different strategies to develop itself using the trends.
- Consumption trends – They evolve each year and can offer many opporunities to the brand (comunication, image, taste, way to consume, effects…)
- Brand loyalty – Consumers are loyal to their preferred brand likely as smokers. Thus, once the brand has built a relation with the customers , it may stay with them.
- International brands – Market’s leaders are big international firms such as Red Bull and Monster. They represent the biggest threat because of their influence power on the customer.
- Brand loyalty – As said before, brand loyalty could be an opportunity, but can also be perceived as a threat. In fact, if a consumer choose a competitor’s brand, it will be very difficult for Burn to change their consumption habits.